THE BADOVINATZ FAMILY ESTABLISHED MARCH 18, 1999

MAZES AND PUMPKINS AND RIDES......OH MY!!!

We had a great time going thru the crazy maze......








scroll down a little fast thru the next 4 pictures to get the total effect!!!!




so maybe it doesn't work as good as I thought!!!
Anyways! All the way thru to the pumpkin patch and we got to pick out our pumpkins...


















We saw lots of animals and fed the ducks!!!






this duck has grandma hair as the kids called it!!!



























I also ran into my cousin Derek and his family that I haven't seen for 20 years or so. It was awesome to see him. He just got back from Afghanistan about a month ago. Thanks for fighting for us Derek!!!

Here is the cool tree that I can't remember the history behind!! It is pretty cool.





I am barkin up the wrong tree!




and all the way to a hay ride!


 We had a great time!



1 comment:

Krystal said...

Looks like total FUN! We're going next week, can't wait to see what my crazy bunch does. Love your "crazy" bunch you had.