So last weekend we went to the Dunes for our last trip of the year! =( We went with Kelly and Zach and a whole bunch of their friends.I did take my camera and we were playing around the first night tasing each other with a handheld one and I dropped it in the sand and broke it. Dang it! Sand is not a camera's friend.
We had a blast though. We only took Averrey with us which was so easy! The other two went the Jen's and of course had a blast! We did some hard riding and it was so fun! We did tase each other which felt like a really hard pinch that lasted about 10 minutes, but it wasn't too bad! We took a ride from White Sands all the way to the the Face. What a great ride. The last day we went to the Skate Park, Tyson and I have never been there, It was so awesome! Then of course......... off to go home. Thanks for a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment