THE BADOVINATZ FAMILY ESTABLISHED MARCH 18, 1999

CHRISTMAS DAY



So the kids woke us up at 6:45 which we told them to so we wouldn't have to get up too early and just sit there and wait forever for Ray, Linda and Mindy to come. The girls were so excited they could barely handle themselves!!! We woke Tayvin up and when they got here we all headed down stairs....


The kids got everything they asked for and more! Tyson's mom and dad bought both girls each a desk that they absolutely love! I would have to say that the wiggle car was Tayvin's favorite. That is all he cared about for the first 10 minutes! It was so awesome to see the kids be so excited!


After that was all done we headed to Tyson's parents to have breakfast and see the rest of the family. Breakfast was so good, and we watched home videos from 1996. So funny! I am so glad that I am part of this family, don't know what I would do without them!

Jordan, Sydney, Linda, Aubrey, Ryan, Me and Tyson. ( I didn't take enough pictures) missing: Ray, Little Ray, Ed, and Mindy. (sorry I was a slacker!)

After the Badovinatz house we went up to my grandparents house to eat lunch, visit with family, and enjoy each other. My grandparents are the BEST! I love going up there and seeing them and all my aunts and uncles and cousins. What a great family!
We came home and rested for a little and then went to my parents for dinner, exchanging gifts and the left and right white elephant game! I think that is our favorite part of the whole night! It was alot of fun this year! We had a new story with crossing it and passing 2 spots instead of one and it was a laugh! A few items were brought back to the table that started 3 years ago, some new ones, and some that nobody wanted!
My dad in his grandma got ran over by a reindeer hat!

The kids... back row: Austin, Aleena, Ryan, front row: Tayvin, Spencer, Averrey, Daicia, JT









My mom

Chris and Teresa

Ben and Jen

We had alot of fun this Christmas with everyone! We love you all and Thank you for being you! Merry Christmas!

No comments: