THE BADOVINATZ FAMILY ESTABLISHED MARCH 18, 1999

HALLOWEEN

Halloween pretty much started last Staurday with all the dressing up we have had to do since then....dance, school, halloween....So on Friday we go the girls ready for school and this is what they looked like:

Cheetah Fairy

Zombie

Our good friends next door. (Brikalie, Bailey, and Brylie)

The Bunch of Girls!











                                                                                                                                                                     
Tyson and I went to Wendover that night. We had a great time.....even though we didn't win. We ate at the buffet and had all you can eat CRAB LEGS!!!! I was in heaven! =P We came home on Saturday and went to my mom's for some good home cookin chili, and to see all the cousins dressed up. Oh and I did get Tayvin's costume on but only for about 5 minutes and he hated every minute of it!
Ahhh! My sweet Cookie Monster




Aleena as....BAT GIRL

My scary ZOMBIE

Ryan and Austin......VAMPIRES

Add caption

THE CRAZY KIDS




ME......THE HALLOWEEN WITCH!!           

just a close up of my eyelashes!!!   




                                                                                                                                                                        
After my mom's we went home to trick or treat in our neighborhood and meet up with Kelly and Zach, Colton and Paizley, and some of their friends. I didn't get to take a picture of Colton, but he was the Black Spider Man he looked awesome! and here is Paizley. The cutest little lady bug I have ever seen.....


Halloween came and went so fast! What a great Holiday!!!

No comments: