On Saturday Michelle planned a play date at the Fall Festival at The District. The kids got to wear their costume and loved every second of it! (well except Tayvin). I kind of figured that would be how he was. My mom and I spent all this time making Tayvin's Cookie Monster outfit and I got a few pictures and there went the hat! (atleast I got a few pics) We met at McDonalds for lunch but while we were waiting for everyone I took some pictures of Averrey pretending to scare Daicia:
We ate lunch and the kids played in the play area and Averrey scared a few kids!!! Of course she loved every minute of it!!!
Then we went over to the District for the Fall Festival where the kids got to Trick or Treat, paint pumpkins, see all sorts of cool costume, have a cookie and hot chocolate and back for some more trick or treating! We had so much fun! Thanks Michelle for planning such a great play date!




No comments:
Post a Comment