So Averrey and Daicia were painting their toe nails and I happened to take a little snoozer for about 15-20 minutes and next thing I know there he was painting his toe nails, his legs, my tile (thank goodness not the carpet) and the kitchen table! WOW WHAT A MESS! After half the bottle of finger nail polish remover and still a little on his legs I finally removed it! Let's just say they are all FIRED from painting nails in my house!



2 comments:
That is hilarious! I laughed so hard. It looks so pretty! Ian would die if he saw Gunner or Cooper doing that.
Too funny!!! I think he did a great job considering he probably hasn't had much practice. And be honest, havent you ever wanted to paint your knees? I know I have. He 's so fashion forward. I laughed so hard when I saw this. His little face looks so innocent, I would have died! I am so glad you got a picture. i want to hijack this for my computer background! PRECIOUS...
Post a Comment