THE BADOVINATZ FAMILY ESTABLISHED MARCH 18, 1999

A Whole Lot In A Little Space

I have been a huge slacker in the blog department so I am going to do a quick overview of the past month or so......


Averrey's dance show went so good. She danced so AWESOME! I am so proud of her!

May 16th Katie and Corbin had a BBQ at their house and invited all of us friends. We had alot of fun seeing everyone and the kids had so much fun playing together.


They have to be related somehow someway?????

Tayvin and Paizley


THE KIDS

US GIRLS


OUR NEW LITTLE BABY BIRDS
For about the last three years now on our front porch up in the eves every spring birds come and build a nest and lay their eggs. I got to get up there and take a picture really fast before the mommy attacked. So it is a little hard to see them but there are 3 little baby birds in there.


6 MONTHS OLDS

Tayvin David Badovinatz on June 1st turned 6 months old weighing in at 16 pounds 3 ounces, and 26 inches tall.
Tayvin is now rolling over both directions,
almost sitting on his own
Loves to eat baby food (even prunes). Enjoys watching his sisters, making spitting noises with his lips, chewing on his finger
and rolling everywhere!

June 3rd The dreaded knee surgery.
Tyson had to have surgery on his knee. He had a torn meniscus. Actually 2. One of them was trying to heal itself but didn't so they cut that out and fixed the other and also had to take out a whole bunch of inflamed tissue. Surgery went really well and Tyson was pretty much walking on it that night. It is healing really good. Thank Goodness. Hopefully in about 4 more weeks he will be back to normal!



Family trip to the Dunes.
We went to the Sand Dunes last weekend....yep wind and all, but it was alot of fun! Besides rolling my four wheeler (no injuries though) and Austin and Aleena rolling (Aleena was a hurt a little) I was really brave going around the bowls and stuff! I pretty much rode with the my dad and brother for the most part and then Jen came up on Saturday and got to ride with her a few times. We just had a great time. We did miss Tyson though. :( Averrey had fun riding the GREEN MACHINE and so did my mom!!!
CHRIS GIVING MY MOM A RIDE

BEN AND HIS BIKE

AVERREY
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO FUN!

MMMMMMMM LOVE THEM SMORES!!
SCOOBY LOVES TERESA!!!


MOM I'M READY TO RIDE!!!!!

June 11 Daicia's preschool performance
Daicia had her preschool performance last night and she was so cute. She has learned so much this past year. They did a 50's Sock Hop and sang songs that they have been learning throughout the year. She even knows the Pledge Of Allegience.

I'm Daicia


ROCK N ROBIN!
THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH

2 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Cute pics! I loved trying to figure out whose kids were whose! I think I got it right!

Palmer Family said...

Cute stuff!!! I LOVE the new background!!!!