THE BADOVINATZ FAMILY ESTABLISHED MARCH 18, 1999

DAY TRIP TO THE DUNES

Last Tuesday we took a day trip to the dunes with the girls and friends. It was the perfect day! It was warm! There was nobody there! We had the dunes mostly to ourself! When we first got there guess where my girls started......
Yep playing in the sand!

Also, pretending to drive the 4 wheelers!



Kelly and Me with our big ol helmets gettin ready to ride!



My brave little Daicia wasn't so brave. She cried going up and down the "BIG HILLS!" I am not sure why. Last year she had no fear! So I didn't get to ride as much as I would have liked. But we still had a great time! Averrey hung out with Tyson most of the time and absolutely loved it!



It was so hot riding that Zach had to fashion it up "dunes style"


Coming back from the last ride



As we were getting ready to go all of a sudden we had this huge sand tornado come right through our spot:



That was crazy!

We had a great time and can't wait to go again!

No comments: