
Will You Marry Me?

I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care through weakness and strength happiness and sorrow for better for worse I will love you with every beat of my heart.

March 18, 1999 Tyson and I were sealed together for all time and eternity in the Salt Lake Temple.

Who knew that 10 years could go by so fast? Starting off in our trailer home in West Valley. I was working at Central Garden and Pet, Tyson was working at Salt Lake Embossing. Me changing jobs to State Fire and Tyson becoming a Correctional Officer at the Prison. Getting a dog Dakota to protect me while Tyson was working graves. Going to Florida and then on the Disney Cruise. Getting Pregnant with Averrey. Giving birth to Averrey. Building our first house in West Jordan. Tyson changing jobs to an Adult Probation and Parole Officer. Going to Hawaii, Tyson becoming a Salt Lake City Aiport Police Officer. Getting pregnant with Daicia. Giving birth to Daicia. Getting a new dog Jack. Going to Hawaii on a cruise. Take up a new hobby of four wheeling. Getting Pregnant with Tayvin. Tyson changing jobs to Murray Police Department. Giving birth to Tayvin. And that is where we are now!
That is a short version of our past 10 years. We are in love now just as much as we were the day we were married! Tyson I love you with all of my heart. Happy 10 Year Anniversary!
1 comment:
Not fair...you lost your baby weight fast!!! I am still working on that six months later!!
Post a Comment