THE BADOVINATZ FAMILY ESTABLISHED MARCH 18, 1999

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY AVERREY

February 21 was Averrey's 7th birthday! I can't believe she is already 7! We took her and some of her friends sledding at Mountain Dell. It was alot of fun!

Spencer, Kaylie, Averrey, Bailie, Makayla, Ainsley, Caden, missing Ryan?????

SPENCER

AVERREY AND BAILIE

KAYLIE

CADEN

AVERREY AND DANYELLE AND KAYLIE HIKING THE BIG HILL!

HIKING AND HIKING SOME MORE!!

MAKAYLA

AINSLEY AND BAILIE PULLING "PRINCESS AVERREY" (AS THEY SAID)

RYAN AND MAKAYLA WATCHING SPENCER CRUISING RIGHT FOR THEM!!!

AFTER SLEDDING WE WENT BACK TO AVERREY'S HOUSE AND HAD PIZZA, OPENED PRESENTS, AND HAD CAKE AND ICECREAM


We got Averrery a new bike with a kick stand!!! (she told me that had to have one!)

MAKE UP!!! HER FAVORITE!

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 SOUND TRACK

HER CAKE....A HUGE SNOWBALL AND SNOW CUPCAKES WITH SNOWMEN!

ALL MADE BY TERESA, AVERREY'S AUNT. THANKS TERESA!



MAKE A WISH AND....BLOW!

AVERREY AND HER FRIENDS!
THANKS EVERYBODY FOR COMING AND CELEBRATING AVERREY'S BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Holy CRAP!!! That is THE cutest cake!!! I can't believe she is seven. Man, I'm getting OLD!

Palmer Family said...

I LOVE the new background!