THE BADOVINATZ FAMILY ESTABLISHED MARCH 18, 1999

Our Little Boy.....Tayvin David Badovinatz


On December 1, 2008, we went to the hospital at 8:00 to be induced. They started me on the Platocin and gave me my epideral (which was fabulous. I was dialated to a 3 for pretty much the whole time. Dr. Nichols came in and broke my water around 1:30 and I was still dialted to a 3. I think it finally changed to a 4 a little after that. I was felling a little pain on my left side so I upped the epideral and they switched me to lay on my left side. That was lots better! About 3:00 I was at an 8 and about 3:30 I was ready. The Dr. came back got everything ready and I pushed 7 or 8 times and 3:39pm our little boy was born! Weighing 7lbs 11oz and 19 1/2 inces long. 10 tiny toes and 10 tiny fingers and these beautiful full lips! He is perfect!





1 comment:

Ian and Lara said...

Congratulations! He is cute! Sounds like a pretty easy labor! Hope all is well with you guys!