THE BADOVINATZ FAMILY ESTABLISHED MARCH 18, 1999

The Drama to See Santa Clause


So here is the story to seeing Santa Clause this year... Averrey has had this loose tooth for quite some time and it is horrible!!! It is a front tooth and her permanent tooth is coming in right behind it so it is making that one and the one next to it stick straight out. We have been trying to get her to get it out and she just won't. I threatened her that I would take her to the dentist to get them both pulled if she didn't do it herself. That didn't scare her. So last Saturday I told her if she got it out then we would go see Santa at the mall. She didn't try at all to get it out. So we were at my mom's and Chris (my brother)said to me he couldn't handle it, I said me either. So we planned the "ATTACK!" Chris grabbed her arms, Teresa held her feet and I pulled it out. No big deal right? So the other one was sticking out there too even worse now that the other one was gone so once again we assumed the position and I pulled the other one out. She cried a little and was a little mad only cause this one hurt a little. But after about 5 minutes she was fine and way excited and she looked so cute without her 3 front teeth!




Of course Averrey remembered I said I would take her to see Santa so off to the mall we went and her and Daicia got to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. All Averrey wanted was her 3 front teeth! (lol)


1 comment:

Palmer Family said...

Ah, how CUTE! I can't believe Daicia was cool with sitting on Santa's lap! Those pics of the little one are just adorable. I need to come see him.