THE BADOVINATZ FAMILY ESTABLISHED MARCH 18, 1999

PINEVIEW RESERVOIR

Where is the shade? Oh we are under it as much as we can be!















A couple of weeks ago we went to Pineview with my family for a little boating trip! And we were actually all there. It was fun! Chris and Teresa brought their boat and Jen and Ben brought their boat. It was fun to have two boats there! I did get the ride on the boats a couple of times so I got to see Averrey, Daicia, Spencer, and JT ride on the tube. I also got to see Ryan get up on skis and she was cutes little thing out there. She did so awesome! She has absolutely NO FEAR! I also got to see Austin ski he did really good too until he turfed it and his leg got scraped by the ski and he was pretty much done for the day. It was fun to see all the little ones have so much fun! It was so hard for me I wanted to wakeboard so bad and try Ben's tower out but not with this big belly! Oh well there is always next year!


We had to wake Daicia up for her to go on the tube she was really thrilled! She didn't ride very long cause she was tired. Then later got back on with Jen and had a blast!










Here is Averrey and her Daddy on the tube. Averrey is so serious!!!

Rough tough Spencer is a little terrified of the tube!










We are riding on the Bube! (as JT says it)
Just hanging out at the lake!





















No comments: