THE BADOVINATZ FAMILY ESTABLISHED MARCH 18, 1999

Averrey Losing Teeth



Averrey lost her first tooth May 19. She is the biggest drama queen! She acted like she was going to die! She put her tooth under her pillow and the tooth fairy brought her 2 $1.00's.

The second one she just lost on July 10. She was flipping her shirt around and it got stuck on her tooth and pulled it out pretty good. She came up to me and was crying. It was bleeding so we went to get a paper towel to clear the blood and she was just crying! We rinsed her mouth and she saw the blood and cried even louder. She screamed and said she was scared! I think the whole neighborhood heard her! The tooth was pretty much just hanging there so I told her to let me get the blood out with the paper towel and I pulled it a little she screamed and was mad then I barely touched it and there is was! I hope everytime she loses a tooth she doesn't cry like that! You would have thought it was the end of the world!

1 comment:

Palmer Family said...

Danyelle!
Oh, how cute! Averrey is such a cutie. I'm so proud of you finishing your blog! It looks great!